Apply for DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 004
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Kazakhstan in the community development, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education
Next opportunity: NMFS West Coast Region Education and Outreach Program
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Cotonou PDS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|H NOFO 21 101||Countering Disinformation for Telugu TV Reporters|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.