BLM CA San Joaquin woolly threads seed longevity and climate tolerance study (L17AS00022)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM CA San Joaquin woolly threads seed longevity and climate tolerance study" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE NATURAL RESOURCE SUPPORT
Previous opportunity: Title-12182016-SA-S2S-1
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP16AC00076||Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management|
|W912DR 17 2 0001||Web-based GIS Tool for Natural Resources Management|
|L17AS00023||BLM-AK, Monitoring Movements and Distribution of the Teshekpuk Caribou Herd|
|F17AS00109||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund (Traditional Section 6), Region 5|
|L17AS00014||BLM C A Amargosa Vole Conservation and Habitat Resiliency|
|L17AS00024||BLM-NV Northeast Elko Conservation District Assistance Agreement|
|BOR GP 17 0004||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Montana Area Office|
|BOR MP 17 N001||Cyber-Infrastructure Development in Support of Real-Time Water Quality Management|
|F17AS00110||Sonoran Joint Venture Migratory Bird Program|
|L17AS00026||BLM Nevada NSO Historic Preservation State Assistance|
|L17AS00027||BLM-Alaska, Assessment, Inventory and Monitoring (AIM) Project|
|L17AS00017||BLM NV City of Henderson Consolidated UPRR Trail Acquisition and Construction SNPLMA Round 16 HN42|
|BOR GP 17 0002||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Oklahoma-Texas Area Office|
|BOR GP 17 0003||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Nebraska Kansas Area Office|
|P17AS00069||Analyzing 13 Years of Landbird Data for the Northern Colorado Plateau I&M Network of the National Park Service|
|P17AS00074||Visitor Use Study|
|P17AS00073||IMR ProRanger Program|
|L17AS00030||BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitoring|
|USGS 17 FA 0064||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00028||BLM Utah 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: