Apply for EPA G2022 ORD H1
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Priorities: Research on Disinfectants, Disinfection By- Products (DBPs), and Opportunistic Pathogens in Drinking Water Distribution Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,123,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply — Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards 4
Previous opportunity: Management, Species, Salmon Otter Lake Drainage, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2022 ORD H1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2022 ORD H1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2023 2007351||2023 NOAA Great Lakes Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) program|
|EPA OAR IO 22 02||National Tribal Air Association Operations|
|W911KB 22 2 0012||Management, Species, Bat Survey, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2022 02||Young Pacific Leaders 10-year Alumni Commemoration|
|EPA I R4 SFL 2022 01||2022 SOUTH FLORIDA PROGRAM|
|72051222APS00001||USAID/Brazil Partnership to Conserve Amazon Biodiversity (PCAB)|
|W911KB 22 2 0014||Natural and Cultural Resources Technical Support at Pacific Installations, Bellows AFS and Ka'ena Point Space Force Station|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 22 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund, FY2022|
|W911KB 22 2 0013||Hazardous Waste Program Support at Joint Base Pearl Harbor – Hickam (JBPHH)|
|EPA G2022 STAR I1||Assessing Perchlorate Occurrence in Ambient Waters Following the Usage of Fireworks|
|W911KB 22 2 0015||Management, Invasive Species, Multiple Plant Species, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|W911KB 22 2 0017||Environmental Support at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Oahu, Hawaii|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 22 03||2022 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal and Insular Area Grants|
|W911KB 22 2 0018||611th Water Quality Support, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|72038622RFA00002||Strengthening Landscapes Management and Conservation|
|EPA OW OWOW 22 03||Fiscal Year 2022 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
|W911KB 22 2 0019||NEPA, Natural, and Cultural Resources Support to USMC I&L/MCICOM, MCIPAC, and MCB Hawaii|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 22 05||FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Community-Wide Assessment Grants)|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 22 07||FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Assessment Grants (Assessment Coalition Grants)|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 22 10||FY23 Guidelines for Brownfield Multipurpose (MP) Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2022 ORD H1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.