Apply for NIJ 2020 17294
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes, Fiscal Year 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 18, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application
Previous opportunity: Procurement Technical Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2020 17294
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2020 17294) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2020 0003||Air Force Fiscal Year 2021 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|NNH20ZDA001N OBB||ROSES 2020: Ocean Biology and Biogeochemistry|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP CTRPA||DoD Lung Cancer, Clinical Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0389||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function of People with Psychiatric Disabilities|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP VCCDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Virtual Cancer Center Director Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP BHSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP IA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Translational Team Science Award|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0392||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment Policy|
|P20AS00040||Groundwater Monitoring Well Installation|
|G20AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00044||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP NIA||DoD Gulf War Illness, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP RAA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Research Advancement Award|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP CEA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Clinical Evaluation Award|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP PPHCA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Patient-Provider and Health Communications Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2020 17294", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.