Strengthening Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable International Public Health Capacity through the Field Epidemiology Training Programs (CDC RFA GH15 16190401SUPP18)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable International Public Health Capacity through the Field Epidemiology Training Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2018 Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
Previous opportunity: Volunteer Coordination Support for Trail Projects at Golden Gate National Recreation Area
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH15 16190401SUPP18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AG 19 009||NIA AD/ADRD Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory (U54 - Clinical Trial Required)|
|HRSA 19 028||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|CDC RFA OT18 1805||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2018|
|RFA RM 18 020||Limited Competition: Human Heredity and Health in Africa Consortium Biorepository (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AG 19 011||Integrative Omics to Enhance Therapeutics Development for Healthy Aging (UH2/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|72049218APS00001 03||Health Equity and Financial Protection Platform (HEFPP)|
|CDC RFA GH15 16320401SUPP18||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH15 16210401SUPP18||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA GH15 16270301SUPP18||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|CDC RFA GH16 17180301SUPP18||Partnering with Regional Institutes to Strengthen Essential Public Health Functions in Vietnam|
|72052118RFA00005||Health Leadership Project (HLP)|
|HRSA 18 124||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 19 006||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|HRSA 18 101||Screening and Treatment for Maternal Depression and Related Behavioral Disorders Program|
|CDC RFA GH19 1917||Technical Assistance to Central Asian National HIV Programs to Achieve and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030101SUPP18||Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH19 1925||Support of Strategic Information Activities in the Kingdom of Lesotho under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 125||Newborn Screening State Evaluation Program|
|CDC RFA EH18 1806||Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Projects, State and Local Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention and Surveillance of Blood Lead Levels in Children|
|CDC RFA GH19 1935||Supporting Laboratory Strengthening Activities and Partnerships for Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH15 16190401SUPP18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: