Apply for OVW 2017 13480
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supplemental OVW Fiscal Year 2017 Enhanced Training And Services To End Abuse In Later Life Program Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.528.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: FY 2018 – 2020 - Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Announcement Type: Initial
Previous opportunity: Ethnohistory of the President’s House Site in Independence National Historical Park, Philadelphia, PA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2017 13480
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2017 13480) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL 17GR0065 AMENIGERIA ANTICORR 0917201||Strengthening National, State, and Local Level Anti- Corruption Efforts in Nigeria|
|INL18GR0001 WHPCENT AMERICA GREAT 102517||Gang Resistance Education And Training (G.R.E.A.T.) Program – Training and Technical Assistance Support through Central America|
|INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTICESECTOPS 110||Securing Justice: Developing the Capacity of Mexican Justice Sector Operators within the New Criminal Justice System|
|INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTSECTOPS 110617||Securing Justice: Developing the Capacity of Mexican Justice Sector Operators within the New Criminal Justice System|
|INL18CA0004 EAARMENIA 11132017||School of Advocates Anti-Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development in Armenia|
|INL18GR0006 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 12012017||Afghanistan Master of Laws (LL.M.) Degree Program|
|INL18CA0007 EA ARMENIA 12202017||Chamber of Advocates and Public Defender Communications Development in Armenia|
|INL18CA0008 AME LETRAINING 12272017||Mali Law Enforcement Training Reform Project|
|DOJ 2018 5410||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|OVW 2018 13827||OVW FY 2018 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Grant Program (formerly known as the Arrest Program)|
|NIJ 2018 13640||NIJ FY18 Graduate Research Fellowship in Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|NIJ 2018 13638||NIJ FY18 Graduate Research Fellowship in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics|
|72048618RFA00002||Legal Aid Support|
|SMART 2018 5197||SMART FY 18 Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|NIJ 2018 13702||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Sexual Violence, Intimate Partner Violence, Stalking, and Teen Dating Violence|
|SMART 2018 5204||SMART FY 18 Fellowship: Strengthening Sexual Violence Victim Service Program|
|SMART 2018 5202||SMART FY 18 Sexual Violence Prevention Initiative|
|NIJ 2018 13840||NIJ FY18 Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants|
|INL18CA0011 EAARMENIA CREFORM 020118||Programs to Support Correction Reform in Armenia|
|INL18GR0010 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 02022018||Building Local Governments Capacity to prevent and provide services to Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2017 13480", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.