Apply for P17AS00669
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ADA Inspection at Horace M. Albright Training Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00795 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $41,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP)
Previous opportunity: National Park Service- Historic Structures Reports for Mesa Verde National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00669
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00669) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0140||Provide Youth Jobs and Training Experiences|
|NPS 17 NERO 0139||Trails Intern for Deferred Maintenance and Volunteer Trail Stewardship|
|FOA ILAB 17 03||Improving Enforcement of Labor Laws in the Agricultural Export Sector of Costa Rica|
|NPS 17 NERO 0161||Catalog Archeology for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center|
|FOA ILAB 17 04||Combating Forced Labor and Human Trafficking on Fishing Vessels in the Asia-Pacific Region|
|RFA OAA 17 000039||Sustaining Technical and Analytic Resources (STAR)|
|P17AS00750||Engage Youth & Volunteers at C&O Canal to Improve Park Resources and Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00751||Internships to Connect Parks, People, and Science|
|P17AS00762||Creating Climate Change Adaptation Strategies for Park Natural Resources Using Enduring Features|
|P17AS00763||Interpretation, Education, and Volunteers Program Internship|
|P17AS00761||: Conduct Intensive Bat Population Surveys to Assess the Impacts of White Nose Syndrome in Parks of the National Capital Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0192||Catalog Archeology for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center Projects|
|NPS 17 NERO 0199||Youth Historic Preservation Conservation Corps at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation|
|P17AS00783||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P17AS0084||Second Century Regional Resource Stewardship Assessment|
|P17AS00785||Engaging Young Adults in Communications Based Projects|
|P17AS00786||Digital Signage Project|
|P17AS00790||Conduct geospatial analyses to assess habitat connectivity throughout the length of C&O Canal NHP|
|NPS 17 NERO 0216||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|FOA ILAB 17 07||Addressing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Coffee Supply Chains|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00669", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.