Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP) (DHS 17 MT 082 00 01)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.082.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 17 MT 082 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2018 13823||OVW FY 2018 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program|
|OVW 2018 13820||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on Campus Program|
|OVW 2018 14263||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on Campus Program-Updated|
|DHS 18 MT 082 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Earthquake Consortium and State Support (ECSS) Consortia and Partner Support|
|DHS 18 NPD 005 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|DHS 18 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|OVW 2019 15863||FY 2019 Grants to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on Campus Program|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 17 MT 082 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: