Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP) (DHS 17 MT 082 00 01)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.082.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Community-based cyberinfrastructure research and development assistance
Previous opportunity: ADA Inspection at Horace M. Albright Training Center
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 17 MT 082 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2018 13823||OVW FY 2018 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program|
|OVW 2018 13820||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on Campus Program|
|OVW 2018 14263||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on Campus Program-Updated|
|DHS 18 MT 082 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Earthquake Consortium and State Support (ECSS) Consortia and Partner Support|
|DHS 18 NPD 005 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|DHS 18 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|OVW 2019 15863||FY 2019 Grants to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on Campus Program|
|OVW 2019 16489||OVW FY 2019 National Indian Country Clearinghouse on Sexual Assault (NICCSA) Call for Concept Paper|
|DHS 19 MT 082 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Consortium and Partner Support (ECPS)|
|DHS 19 NPD 005 00 03||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|SNU700 FY19 PAS 01||Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 17 MT 082 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: