Apply for W81XWH 21 DMRDP BRISCC
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Defense Medical, Battlefield Resuscitation for Immediate Stabilization of Combat Casualties Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 21 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Bangkok FY21 Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 21 DMRDP BRISCC
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 21 DMRDP BRISCC) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0007||Environmental Life History and Genetic Structure of River Sturgeon (Scaphirhynchus spp.) in the Lower Mississippi River|
|O NIJ 2021 45007||Research and Evaluation of Trafficking in Persons, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45008||Tribal-Researcher Capacity-Building Grants Solicitation, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 45009||Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women, Fiscal Year 2021|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA12||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP TBCCA||DoD Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Consortium Award|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA3||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA4||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|21 550||NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program|
|21 551||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|O NIJ 2021 60004||Research and Evaluation on the Administration of Justice, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 60005||Research and Evaluation on Policing Strategies for Civil Disturbances, Fiscal Year 2021|
|2021 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|693JK321NF0002||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP)|
|21 553||Enabling Quantum Leap: Quantum Interconnect Challenges for Transformational Advances in Quantum Systems|
|O NIJ 2021 60007||Research and Evaluation on Domestic Terrorism Prevention, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 54001||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0050||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 21 DMRDP BRISCC", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.