Apply for DE FOA 0002527
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the community development, energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Equitable Access to Community-based Solar" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2021.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Energy
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Program
Previous opportunity: Research on the Impact of Public Policy on Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Justice System, Fiscal Year 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002527
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002527", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.