Apply for USGS 19 FAC 0068
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluating restoration success for shoreline projects to reduce nearshore microbial contamination, as funded under the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $78,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: 2019 Jordan Local Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Research and Evaluation on the Administration of Justice, FY 2019
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 19 FAC 0068
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FAC 0068) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAISB 19 AW 007 03032019||Supporting Economic Empowerment in the Pakistan Film Industry|
|PAS JOR FY19 001||U.S. Embassy Jordan Public Affairs Section FY19 Annual Program Statement (“APS”)|
|SCAISB 19 AW 006 03042019||Combatting GBV and Improving Gender Equality Reporting through Diverse Media Tools|
|SPK330 19 008 03052019||Civil Society and Cultural Heritage|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 010||Digitalizing the Kurdish Heritage Institute Collection|
|SFOP0005616||DRL FY18 West Africa Atrocities Prevention|
|SCAISB 19 008 03052019||Civil Society and Cultural Heritage|
|SFOP0005628||DRL Supporting the Rule of Law and or Engaging Men and Boys in Reducing Violence Against Women in Lebanon|
|SFOP0005594||DRL FY18 Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0005600||DRL FY18 Strengthening and Supporting Civil Society in Vietnam|
|SFOP0005617||DRL FY18 Promoting Religious and Ethnic Tolerance in Ethiopia|
|MICC FSH 19 0003||United States Army Garrison (USAG) Hawaii Army Compatible Use Buffer Program (ACUB)|
|SFOP0005589||DRL Promoting Internet Freedom in Ukraine|
|SCAISB 19 009 03082019||Karachi – Science, Technology, Environment, Mathematics (STEM) Programming|
|F19AS00128||Plant Genetics for North Park Bugseed, Rocky Mountain Monkey Flower and Weber's draba|
|SCAISB 19 010 03092019||Centre for Excellence in Journalism – Workshops, Scholarships, and U.S. Internships|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2019 001||NATO’s 70th Anniversary: New challenges and changing landscapes|
|DOS KAZ AST PAS 19 003||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|DOS PTA 201905||U.S. Embassy South Africa Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FAC 0068", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.