Apply for NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2020 2006595
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 Small Business Innovation Research Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 14, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 23 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: County Government Implementation, Management and Sustainability of High Quality HIV Services in Homa Bay, Kiambu, Kirinyaga, Kisii, Kisumu, Kitui, Machakos, Makueni, Migori, Muranga, Nairobi, and Nyeri Counties in the Republic of Kenya under PEPFAR
Previous opportunity: Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MDSRC) (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2020 2006595
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2020 2006595) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2021 2006473||Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|NOAA OAR WPO 2021 2006592||FY2021 Weather Program Office Research Programs|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2021 2006494||2021/2022 Sea Scallop Research Set Aside|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2021 2006610||FY 2021 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2021 2006594||FY21 Effects of Sea Level Rise (ESLR)|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2021 2006620||FY2021 Marine Debris Research|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006621||CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2020 2006595", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.