Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2084
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "County Government Implementation, Management and Sustainability of High Quality HIV Services in Homa Bay, Kiambu, Kirinyaga, Kisii, Kisumu, Kitui, Machakos, Makueni, Migori, Muranga, Nairobi, and Nyeri Counties in the Republic of Kenya under PEPFAR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 11, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: FY 2020 Small Business Innovation Research Phase II
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2084
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH20 2084) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|COVID C3 20 004||Accelerating and Expanding LOINC® Development to Support Public Health Needs|
|COVID C3 20 002||Strengthening the Technical Advancement & Readiness of Public Health via Health Information Exchange Program|
|COVID C3 20 003||Public Health Emergency Response Related HL7® Standards, Solutions and Future Pandemics|
|NAP AX 20 001||Tracking Use and Impacts of Health IT on U.S. Office-Based Physicians|
|RFA PS 21 001||Minority HIV Research Initiative (MARI) to Support Epidemiologic and Implementation Science Research in Racial/Ethnic Minority Communities Disproportionately Affected by HIV and Build Research Capacity Among Historically Underrepresented Researchers|
|PCLM 2020||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring - Zambia|
|RFA OH 21 004||Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)|
|CDC RFA OE15 15010502SUPP20||CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories|
|HRSA 21 021||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|72061520RFI000004||Private Sector Opportunities to a Fully Private Care and Treatment|
|HRSA 21 006||Service Area Competition|
|FG 20 009||Disaster Response State Grant Program|
|RFA NS 21 003||Center without Walls for Molecular Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration in Frontotemporal Degeneration (FTD) (U54 Clinical Trial not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA PS21 2103||Integrated Viral Hepatitis Surveillance and Prevention Funding for Health Departments|
|PAR 20 297||NIOSH Centers of Excellence for Total Worker Health® (U19)|
|DFCNCI 2020||National Community Anti-drug Coalition Institute|
|CDC RFA CD20 2001||Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to COVID-19|
|RFA DD 21 001||Study to Explore Early Development (SEED) Follow up Studies|
|CDC RFA CD21 2101||National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|HRSA 21 013||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH20 2084", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.