FY17 Pre-Disaster Mitigation (DHS 17 MT 047 000 99)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY17 Pre-Disaster Mitigation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.047.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 250 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Women’s History Research and Digital Development
Previous opportunity: Leadership in Public Health Social Work Education (LPHSWE)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 17 MT 047 000 99) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PASAUS NOFO FY17 2||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2017/2018|
|17 MMR NOFO 01||Fostering the Environment for Legislative Change in Myanmar|
|NPS 17 NERO 0088||Placement ofTwo Cultural Landscape Maintenance SCA’s for PETE|
|P17AS00474||Develop Public Archeology and Engagement Strategy for Tonto National Monument and the Sonoran Desert Network|
|NOIP16AC00312||Protect Biological Diversity and Improve Visitor Experience by Removing Exotic Plants (PLC) - SACN|
|NPS 17 NERO 0090||Investigate and Interpret the Coleman Slave Quarters|
|NPS 17 NERO 0091||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab NY-VT|
|P17AS00355||Development of Visitor-based acoustical and night sky indicators and standards|
|USGS FA 17 0313||Notice of Intent - Incorporating Real-time GNSS into ShakeAlert: Improving Telemetry, Reducing Latency, and Enhancing Robust GNSS Data Flow at Existing PBO Stations in CA, OR, and WA|
|DHS 17 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
|P17AS00354||Promote and provide cultural heritage programs and events|
|NPS 17 NERO 0093||Cultural Landscape Planning of HART|
|SFOP0002238||Strategic Trade Controls Seminars|
|NPS 17 NERO 0094||Develop Curriculum Based, Multidisciplinary Outdoor Education Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0244||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0333||Notice of Intent (Long Term Monitoring of Sediment Resources of the Colorado River in Grand Canyon National Park)|
|USGS 17 FA 0270||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0249||Notice of Intent (understanding the distribution of ground motion and damage during the 2015 Gorkha, Nepal, earthquake)|
|USGS 17 FA 00334||Notice of Intent|
|SFOP0002264||Providing Technical Assistance to the International Counterterrorism and Countering Violent Extremism Capacity-Building Clearinghouse Mechanism|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 17 MT 047 000 99", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: