Generating Rural Opportunities by Working with Cooperatives (GROW-Coop) (72049219RFA00005)
- The Agency for International Development, Philippines USAID-Manila in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Generating Rural Opportunities by Working with Cooperatives (GROW-Coop)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research, Idea Discovery Award
Previous opportunity: BLM NM Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72049219RFA00005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ONAA 7J 2019 01||Native American Micro Enterprise Business Services|
|DLA 202001A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|OSBDC 2020 01||Small Business Development Centers|
|BER NOFO FY19 002||Mapping MIC2025 in Germany|
|OSBDC 2019 04||OSBDC Portable Assistance Program|
|DLA 201903||PTAP Supplemental Funding|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72049219RFA00005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: