Invasive Plant Project in Southern Colorado (P18AS00131)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Invasive Plant Project in Southern Colorado" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a notice of intention to award..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $33,600.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Indian and Native American Program - Employment and Training Grants
Previous opportunity: Head Start Grantee - Bland, Smyth, and Wythe Counties, Virginia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00131) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00132||YCC Crew- Yavapai-Apache Nation|
|P18AS00135||Rocky Mountain National Park Trails Work 2018|
|P18AS00136||Accelerator Mass Spectrometry Sampling|
|P18AS00137||Improve Visitor Use Areas throughout Little Bighorn National Battlefield|
|P18AS00140||Engage Tribal Youth in Preservation of Ancient Masonry|
|P18AS00151||Trail Work at Rocky Mountain National Park|
|P18AS00161||Trail Maintenance and Boundary Fence Repairs Project|
|P18AS00175||Trail Rehab and Repairs-Glacier National Park|
|P18AS00220||Volunteer Coordination Support for Trail Projects at Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00232||Teacher Ranger Teacher Program|
|P18AS00272||Restore Trails and Native Vegetation at Canyonlands NP|
|P18AS00371||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P18AS00427||Lee's Ferry Deferred Maintenance and Infrastructure Improvement project|
|P18AS00438||Channel Islands Live Partnership|
|P18AS00440||Channel Islands Live 2018-2019|
|P18AS00486||Support Critical Natural Resource Monitoring and Evaluation for Golden Gate NRA|
|P18AS00520||Marine Science Internships and Science at the Seashore Education at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00662||SFAN Vital Signs Monitoring and Communication|
|P18AS00062||Trails Project at Grand Canyon National Park|
|F19AS00008||R8 (CA/NV) Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00131", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: