Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Indian and Native American Program - Employment and Training Grants (FOA ETA 18 05)
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Indian and Native American Program - Employment and Training Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.265.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 18, 2018 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is May 18, 2018. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 176 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program
Previous opportunity: Invasive Plant Project in Southern Colorado
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 18 05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0027||Enhance Public Recreation and Resource Stewardship|
|NPS 18 NERO 0025||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|NPS DOIP18AC00225||Conservation Intern for Interpretation in Copper Center, AK|
|P18AS00176||Backcountry Trails Program at Kings Canyon National Park|
|NOI ILAB 18 01||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|P18AS00174||Future Park Leaders of Emerging Change Internship Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0026||Interpretation and Resource Management Interns|
|P18AS00076||Mount Rainier Evergreen State College Internship Program|
|NPS NOIP18AS00186||Youth Engagement and Development|
|NPS DOIP18AC00202||Conservation crew to continue work on the Historic Chilkoot Trail and Historic|
|ETA FLC TEGL 15 17 FY2018||Fiscal Year 2018 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|NOI ILAB 18 02||From Research to Practice: Using Knowledge to Accelerate Progress in the Elimination of Child Labor and Forced Labor|
|NPS 18 NERO 0029||Conservation Intern for FOMR|
|NPS 18 NERO 0030||Rehabilitate Historic Culps Hill/Spangler Woodlots and Invas|
|NPS NOIP18AS00199||ANTIETAM NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD- CCC Maintenance Interns|
|NPS NOIP18AS00200||Provide for Residential Environmental Education for Middle School|
|P18AS00190||Youth Interns for Trails Projects at North Cascades National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0034||Youth Conservation Crew for Deferred Maintenance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0036||Support Welcome Center & Community Outreach Initiatives|
|NPS 18 NERO 0023||Youth Conduct Beautification & Trail Improvement Projects|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 18 05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: