Apply for 08182018 SA WS 1
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the affordable care act, agriculture, arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TITLE-08182018-SA-WS-1" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Independent school districts, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Affordable Care Act, Agriculture, Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Identification, Surveillance, and Control of Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases in Uganda
Previous opportunity: Utilize Fishery-Dependent and Fishery-Independent Data to Improve Understanding of Biscayne National Park Marine Resources
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 08182018 SA WS 1
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "08182018 SA WS 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.