Apply for P18AS00503
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Utilize Fishery-Dependent and Fishery-Independent Data to Improve Understanding of Biscayne National Park Marine Resources" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This funding opportunity is not a request for applications no applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of this funding opportunity is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund this project as a task agreement under an existing cooperative agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $220,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: TITLE-08182018-SA-WS-1
Previous opportunity: Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00503
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00503) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOICHCU1801118||Engage SCA Intern in Resource Management, Interpretation, and Community Outreach; Museum Program Intern|
|NPSNOICHCU1801119||Engage SCA Intern in Resource Management, Interpretation, and Community Outreach; Physical Sciences Intern|
|BOR PN 18 N030||Yakama Nation Yakima River and Tributary Habitat Restoration|
|BOR MP 18 N034||Contra Costa Water District - Rock Fish Slough|
|P18AS00507||Landscape Scale Vegetation Mapping at Point Reyes and Golden|
|F18AS00294||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0126||FY18 ATC Rec Fee Maintenance Task Agreement|
|P18AS00508||Identify bat species presence, distribution, maternity colony abundance and white-nose syndrome occurrence in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L18AS00093||BLM WY Master Integrated Invasive Plant and Noxious Weed Management Program|
|P18AS00510||Avian Ecology in the San Francisco Bay Area Network|
|P18AS00512||Geotechnical Investigations for Wetland Restoration|
|F18AS00296||Riparian Habitat Tool for Priority Species in Nevadaâ¿|
|BOR MP 18 N033||Sacramento Joint Intake Project|
|F18AS00268||Land Conservation Training and Outreach|
|P18AS00515||Documentation, Condition Assessment and Treatment Plan|
|P18AS00516||Mission 66 Era Resources of Yellowstone, Phase 4|
|N62473 18 2 0017||Care and Rehabilitation of Injured, Ill and Orphaned Wildlife|
|P18AS00518||Cottonwood Forest Establishment along the Green and Yampa River|
|P18AS00519||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural elements and ancient plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin|
|P18AS00517||Cooperative Research and GIS support for Visitor and Land Use|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00503", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.